Thursday, April 17, 2008

3 going on ...13

Little conversation that I had with Elizabeth this morning.

Elizabeth: I want to wear my princess dress.

Me: No, we can't right now, we have to get dressed to drop something off at Kazzy's house.

Elizabeth: Does she live far away?

Me: No, just around the corner, you know where she lives.

Elizabeth: I'll take care of Thomas.

Me: So you want to stay home with Thomas while I go to Kazzy's house.

Elizabeth: Yes! And I will fold the laundry and clean up my toys and when you come home you will be happy Mommy.



Gesprek tussen Elizabeth en Mama

Elizabeth: Ik wil mijn prinsessenjurk aan.

Ik: Nu even niet, je moet je zo aankleden omdat we even naar Kazzy's huis moeten.

Elizabeth: Woont zij ver weg?

Ik: Nee, hier vlakbij. Je weet toch wel waar zij woont.

Elizabeth: Ik zal wel voor Thomas zorgen.

Ik: Dus je wilt thuisblijven met Thomas als ik naar Kazzy 's huis ga?

Elizabeth: Ja, en ik zal de was opvouwen en mijn speelgoed opruimen en als jij thuiskomt dan zal je blij zijn mama.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Sounds like she thought it out...she knows what she wants!

Ellen James said...

You are in so much trouble! Just wait until she really is 13 (I speak from experience)!