I LOVE BABY GIRLS (and baby boys!) Congratulations! Elizabeth got her wish! :)
Oh yes she got her wish! I asked her if she was happy she told me: "no mommy I am very excited". She had a HUGE smile on her face when we found out.
Great news!!A baby girl!! Congrats!
That is great-and of course Thomas will refuse to comment :)
So exciting! Congratulations.
yeahhhhh cant wait....:) so exciting... love x
Yeah for another girl in the family! We are so excited for you!
Congratulations!!
Wat leuk om van je te lezen Carolyn! En wat leuk dat je nu een meisje krijgt!! Ik hou me op de hoogte....
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I LOVE BABY GIRLS (and baby boys!) Congratulations! Elizabeth got her wish! :)
Oh yes she got her wish! I asked her if she was happy she told me: "no mommy I am very excited". She had a HUGE smile on her face when we found out.
Great news!!A baby girl!! Congrats!
That is great-and of course Thomas will refuse to comment :)
So exciting! Congratulations.
yeahhhhh cant wait....:) so exciting... love x
Yeah for another girl in the family! We are so excited for you!
Congratulations!!
Wat leuk om van je te lezen Carolyn! En wat leuk dat je nu een meisje krijgt!! Ik hou me op de hoogte....
Post a Comment