Thursday, December 4, 2008

FYI

Elizabeth announced the following to me this morning:

"Mom, I am the new artist of America"

So here is some of her work (from this morning):

Vanochtend maakte Elizabeth de volgende aankondiging:

"Mam, ik ben de nieuwe kunstenares van Amerika"

Je kunt haar kunstwerken hier bekijken:

She told me that she tried to paint the word HAD but that she didn't do the letters in the right order (ADH).
Ze zei dat ze HAD probeerde te schrijven maar dat ze de letters in de verkeerde volgorde had gezet (ADH)


This is a fence with bells.
Dit is een hek met belletjes eraan.


This is the submarine of the Backyardigans.
Dit is een onderzeeer van de Backyardigans (een tv show).


This is the Christmas train.
Dit is een kersttrein.


This is a self portrait of the artist.
Dit is een zelfportrait van de kunstenares.


This is the blanket of Elizabeth and Thomas of the James family.
Dit is de deken van Elizabeth en Thomas van de familie James (haar woorden)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so great. I love the self-portrait. You should frame it and hang it in her room (or at least on the fridge.)

I get lots of pictures of super heroes, volcanoes, and rockets.

Stacey said...

I love her self portrait...the hair is the best!