Dinkelsbuhl:
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Dinkelsbuhl and Rothenburg
I am finally going to finish blogging about our Europe trip. This post will be a picture overload again but it will be the best way to share our experience. Both Dinkelsbuhl and Rothenburg were beautiful little cities that have been very well preserved.









We climbed the tower on the city square and had this beautiful view of the city and its surroundings.




All around the city you could find window displays with these treats. They were called "schneeballen" aka snowballs. These round baked treats are traditionally coated in powdered sugar, but some can be had in chocolate as well. They looked very pretty and tasty but honestly when I tried one I didn't really care for it.

Our hotel was situated on one of the outer walls of the city. This was the view (to our sides) from our hotel room.










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The pictures are wonderful and make me VERY jealous! ;)
Post a Comment