We thought it would be fun to go the the Butterfly Pavillion. We were lucky because the day we went was the first day they were open for the season. We went there thinking there would only be butterflies but there was a lot more than that. There were all kinds of insects, star fish, turtles and lots of butterflies. One of the highlights for Elizabeth was that she got to hold a huge hairy, scary (in my opinion) spider. Elizabeth was very brave and decided she wanted to hold "Rosie". Bruce and I passed! So now she can say:
I held Rosie.... A Tarantula!!!!!!!!
It was soo cute to see her hold the tarantula. She was not afraid at all. She thought it was very fascinating. I am very proud of my "big girl". Here is the video of her holding the spider.
Het was zo schattig om haar te zien de spin vast te houden. Ze was helemaal niet bang. Ze vond het heel interessant. Ik ben erg trots op mijn "grote meid". Hier is een video waar ze de spin vasthoudt.
Het was zo schattig om haar te zien de spin vast te houden. Ze was helemaal niet bang. Ze vond het heel interessant. Ik ben erg trots op mijn "grote meid". Hier is een video waar ze de spin vasthoudt.
She touched a starfish,
Ze heeft een stervis aangeraakt,
zag een schildpad,
and lots of butterflies.
en heel veel vlinders.
2 comments:
Abby loved watching Elizabeth hold the spider. She reached her hands out for the spider to crawl to her. She said that she wanted to hold one. I am not sure that would really happen.
I am so jealous of your trip. It sounds like it was a ton of fun. My problem is that everytime we go to Colorado, we don't seem to have the time to go up to Denver or really anywhere but Jared's family. I love his family but it would be fun to see other places too!
Jackie
Post a Comment