Here are some more fun pictures from our vacation.
Hier zijn nog een paar foto's van onze leuke vakantie.
Hier zijn nog een paar foto's van onze leuke vakantie.
Lounging and sleeping on the pool chairs.
Relaxen en slapen op de zwembad stoelen.
Relaxen en slapen op de zwembad stoelen.
We went to a restaurant with big aquariums next to the tables. Elizabeth loved to look at the fish and turtles. We loved it because it was great entertainment for a 3 year old.
We aten in een restaurant met grote aquariums naast de tafels. Elizabeth vond het heel leuk om naar de vissen en schildpadden te kijken. Wij vonden het leuk omdat het goed vermaak was.
It was a wonderful vacation and we really enjoyed ourselves. Another benefit for me was that Aruba is a Dutch Island and they sold most of the familiar dutch foods, soooo I stocked up! :)
4 comments:
I love the mermaid picture. So adorable!
I am still so jealous!
If you fit in a suitcase you can come along next time we go. ;)
They are both so cute!
Post a Comment