Sunday, November 2, 2008

Camping a la James Family

Which means in the backyard. Yes we do live next to some beautiful campgrounds in the mountains but we also have a beautiful backyard. It is just to much of a hassle for me to get everything packed in the car to go camping. Elizabeth just loves to sleep in a tent and she doesn't really care where. She slept with daddy in the tent and Thomas and I were in the house.

Dat betekent in de achtertuin. Ik moet toegeven dat wij vlakbij ons huis prachtige kampeergebieden in de bergen hebben, maar wij hebben ook een hele mooie achtertuin. Het is gewoon te veel werk om alles in te pakken om even te kamperen. Elizabeth vindt het prachtig om in een tent te slapen en voor haar maakt het niet uit of het in de bergen is of in onze achtertuin. Ze heeft met papa in de tent geslapen en Thomas en ik sliepen binnen.



1 comment:

Janessa said...

I love the picture of elizabeth on the side. she looks so beautiful. I think it was a smart idea to camp in your backyard. conveneint.