I love the pictures Carolyn!
p.s. I like Bruce's pink skirt in the first snap. :)
Super cute! I especially love Elizabeth in the tutu. Darling.
I love the Pictures of thomas.. Was it hard to make him smile? He is so cute. I especially love the one of elizabeth up in the air. How didi they do that? Trampoline?
Bruce threw her up in the air and then cut him out of the picture.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the pictures Carolyn!
p.s. I like Bruce's pink skirt in the first snap. :)
Super cute! I especially love Elizabeth in the tutu. Darling.
I love the Pictures of thomas.. Was it hard to make him smile? He is so cute. I especially love the one of elizabeth up in the air. How didi they do that? Trampoline?
Bruce threw her up in the air and then cut him out of the picture.
Post a Comment