I've tried to go on daily walks with the kids and we've found many parks to play at (there are quite a few in the area we are in - very child friendly).
This is what a four year old looks like if she wears her 13 month old brother's clothes. She really enjoyed wearing it and claimed it for most of the day (at least for the time we were inside, if it were up to her she would have worn it outside).
Just turn your head and you will see the picture the way it is supposed to be :)
We have a huge window in our bedroom and Thomas loves to just stand there and look at the cars driving by outside. He gets so excited when he sees a car and tries to say "auto" which is "car" in dutch.
If I ask him where the cars are he starts pointing at the windows. It is really cute.
While we were here there was a bear exposition going on.
World Tour of the United Buddy Bears
"The global tour of the UNITED BUDDY BEARS promoting a peaceful coexistence is already in its seventh year travelling around the world. During their last 15 exhibitions they visited four continents. After they stopped last year in Warsaw, Stuttgart and Pyongyang (North Korea), they are now proud of traveling to the fifth continent".There were 140 different bears each representing a country. It was a really cool display.
United States
France
Elizabeth insisted on taking a picture of her with the french one (probably since we were just there in January).
1 comment:
I showed Tyson the pictures of Elizabeth in front of the Bears. I explained that the first bear was American because it looked like the Statue of Liberty. Then I showed him the French Bear. He said, "Yeah, it looks Frenchy."
Post a Comment