We are a little limited out here with toys so this is one of the activities Elizabeth came up with. She had been outside collecting leaves and next thing we see is her decorating a sippy cup with leaves. One creative little (oops big!) girl.
Not too far from our apartement is this piece of art. It is a huge flower. At night it closes (very gradually).
Partially closed.
The kids loved visiting the zoo. It was right in the heart of Buenos Aires.
And can I just say how happy I've been with this stroller. It's been great and I couldn't have hauled two kids around BA without it. I've been going on long walks exploring the area, going to the grocery store and other places and it's been nice not to have to worry about the kids. It is not very common to see double strollers over here so we've gotten lots of looks from people.
And can I just say how happy I've been with this stroller. It's been great and I couldn't have hauled two kids around BA without it. I've been going on long walks exploring the area, going to the grocery store and other places and it's been nice not to have to worry about the kids. It is not very common to see double strollers over here so we've gotten lots of looks from people.
One of the first animals she insisted on seeing was a Kangeroo.
What would a trip be like without a carousel. She loves them. I have not yet posted our Paris trip review ;) but she went on a lot of different carousels while we were there. That was the highlight of her Paris visit. She was very delighted to see there was one at the zoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment