I am reminded multiple times a week that I am a grandma to Lisa, my daughter's daughter (does this sound complicated?). It is pretty cute to see that Elizabeth takes her role as mother pretty seriously. Last week I made Elizabeth this skirt and she has announced to me that is now is her "new favorite winter skirt" and I know this is true since she has been wearing it for 5 days straight (fyi it has been washed in between). I finally told her yesterday that she had to pick out something different to wear. Since she has liked the skirt so much I decided to quickly sew one from left over fabric for Lisa. Elizabeth thought it was the best thing ever.
3 comments:
You look WAY too young to be a grandmother Carolyn! :)
Hey Carolyn, Ik heb je blog gevonden. Leuk leuk leuk!
Maar natuurlijk magdat....als je al dat roze aan kan op mijn blog:-) Ik heb jou ook op mijn lijst gezet hoor!
groetjes!
Post a Comment